Sunday, September 23, 2012

Forever Fresh!


 Good week.
Thursday, I got pulled over by a police woman. Hannah and I were leaving the Tanner building and the child in me yelled "RUN" because the orange hand was blinking. There was plenty of time until my next class but I just have this thing with not waiting. Some people call it impatience, I call it efficiency. I ran across the street. I looked behind me and Hannah was standing on the other side grinning. Then on my side there she was, leaning against the pole like she owned the place and she did. With authority the police woman called me over and asked for my name and student number. Mid-conversation she warned me "If yo friend comes over too she WILL get a ticket." I whip around and see Hannah in the middle of the road looking like I lost puppy.  In a desperately-hush yelp I told her to go back.  I was let off with a warning and was told she had already given out five $50 tickets. PHEW!

Friday I went to the Head and the Heart concert. One of the best I have been to in forever. "Rivers and Roads, Rivers and Roads." 





Saturday was a marathon. Woke up and did the dirty dash. Couldn't have had a better group of people than family. We sorely missed Lauren, Jill, and Jon. I thought the mud would be more muddy and less watery. I also was really cold but hey when am I not. I am going to let the pictures do all of the talking on this one. Shout out to Ben for risking his iPhone for the event!

After the race we cleaned up and went rock climbing. By the end of the night I was done. 




3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! It is great to read your writing again. I love you. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should become a professional blogger. You are such a good writer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, how did I miss all of these? How can I get automatic updates to your blog?

    ReplyDelete