Sunday, September 30, 2012

Family Dinners

"Family Dinners. What I like about family dinners?" Thank you Jeff Stephens!
 I am just going to go through my family and say the first word that comes to my mind when I think of them.
Gordon: All-out
Margaret: Genuine
Jill: Graceful
Dan: Cowboy-Coach-Dentist-Farmer
Malia: Fashionista
Maddie: Untamed
Joshua: Trump
Olivia: Loquacious
Bella: Boisterous
Eva: Cutie-Pie
Jon: Fat-n-Sassy
Annie: Resilient
Salesi: Strong
Nami: Joyful
Kope: Hi!
Lauren: Generous
Jeff: Witty
Claire: Creative
Benny: Precocious
Lexi: Peanut
Drew: New
Ben: Good-eye
Meridith: always-a-party
Scott: Maven
Anders: 2 going on 30
Geoff: Resourceful
Patricia: Clever

I hope that no one was offended in the making of this document.

4 comments:

  1. Go ahead and take all the credit. Gosh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mer, what do you mean, "take all the credit"? Daniel, you forgot to write one for you. My family loved this. They asked me to read it over and over and laughed and laughed. I tried to comment when I first read it, but I was using my space-bar-less keyboard. I have been reading all of your posts--just so you know.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jill! I am glad you read them.

      Delete
    3. I think Mer means that we were all there helping Daniel come up with the words, yet Daniel seems to fail to mention that in his post. =)

      Delete