Friday, November 9, 2012

This week...

Having a blog sure makes me realize how little I do differently week to week. I remember as a missionary I would sit down and start typing as fast as a could and never be able to get everything in. This week I am scraping by to reach the minimum... I am apposed to disclaimers in sacrament meeting so I should probably stay true to myself in my blog. 

Obama was elected again... I got to Lone Peak with Spencer before seven and waited in line for an hour. I can't believe how young teenagers really are. By no means am I old but I think I am officially over feeling like I just got out of the world class high school. 

Dad reminded me why he is such a stalwart. By the time he came to vote the line was probably 2 hours long. We were in front. Of course he was greeting everyone in line (because he knows everyone in this community).  Had he been wearing a suit you would have thought he was running for president. I told Spencer that even if we offered him to stand with us he would refuse. I walked up and put my arm around him. Proudly claiming him. I told him we saved him a spot. He politely declined saying, "I feel like that would be dishonest." I knew it! 

Five girls got their mission calls today in my ward. I think seven more are coming this week. I am pretty sure for the first time YSA wards at BYU will be two guys to every girl. It is really exciting though! Last news of the week. I finally got an interview to volunteer at the hospital and my volleyball team lost our final game of the season. We are 0-5. Don't worry. We are saving all of our wins for the tournament. GO RAPTORZ! RARRRR.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha. You make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you recall things. Even just the everyday things. You rock!

    ReplyDelete