Sunday, October 7, 2012

Take a Walk



 This weekend I was able to participate, with my family, in a TSC Alliance walk (is that an accurate title Annie?) to support Nami. It was an enjoyable experience. Then again, what isn't enjoyable when you are with my family.




Here is Claire B. I hope all of you saw this or at least can imagine claire being pulled behind Mowgs squealing, "whoa whoa ha ha whoa Mowgly slow down."







Mima and Livvy holding hands for a stretch of the walk.






Some fine looking stiller pushing Mamas!

"Daniel up here!"


Shout out to the Vimahis for inviting us and making this all possible. I hope the TSC walk know Team Nami is here to stay. I don't know if this video is going to work but it is the Annie, Sale, and the boys running together.



This is also another classic-typical occurrence. Everyone is doing everything, dancing to making noise with a chip bag, in order to produce smiles from the kids. 

2 comments:

  1. Lovin' the blog right now! Y'all did a beautiful job supporting Nam Nam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daniel! I need pics and videos from you PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete