Sunday, October 21, 2012

0-4

Saturday I was 0 and 4. Four chances to win came my way, and four chances to win went their way with out me.

Number one: I retook the grammar test and got the exact same score as the first time.

Number two: Because I took the grammar test again, I was late for my volleyball game; we forfeited.

Number three: Spencer and I lost our tennis match.

Number four: BYU vs Notre Dame...

At the end of the day I decided the best solution was catch up on Survivor. So that is what we did. Nothing like roommate bonding time at the end of the day.



What made this week awesome was rock climbing Trilogy with Geoff on Friday.  I wish that I were brave enough to take friends rock climbing.  I have grown to love to sport but I am not confident enough to tell people I rock climb. Because the day there is no geographically plausible way to go with Geoff is the day I won't be able to go any more. So I will enjoy it while it lasts.

1 comment:

  1. We will find you a rock-climbing woman. That way you can climb rocks for eternity.

    ReplyDelete