Sunday, October 14, 2012

Cosmic Space Dust Lazers


Buy a stranger a coke. So for class we were given the assignment to buy a stranger a Coke. Shayne Clarke, my teacher, clarified that a Coke does not have to be the soft drink but it can be anything. So if a Coke can be a hamburger than I took it that a stranger could be a co-worker. So on Saturday I completed my task. After the game I decided to buy this girl some ice cream from the creamery outlet. She got Strawberry Sundae and I got Graham Canyon on bottom with Raspberry and Cream Cheese on top.  Delicious. Unlike my classmates this experience was neither awkward nor hard. Lets just hope buying a co-worker an ice cream fits under the category of buying a stranger a Coke.




On to more interesting things, Geoff and I went rock climbing. Probably the most fun I have ever had rock climbing. I have dreamt about it since.  I cannot wait to get up there again. It was my first time doing a multi-pitch climb. We went to rock canyon. The colors were warm and football was in the air. We could see the valley perfectly. The bell tower communicated the hours as we gradually made it up Cosmic Space Dust Lazers (the name of the climb and yes I spelt it correctly).  The fun sadly came to an end as we heard the Cougars kickoff against the Beavers. Unwantingly we ran down the mountain and I went to work. Thanks for the fun Geoffer!



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just getting caught up on your blogging. I am a fan of your writing and hope it does not stop when your class is over.

    ReplyDelete