Sunday, October 28, 2012

Life is delicate...

This weekend was great compared to the last. I would consider myself 5-0 compared to last weeks 0-4.

1- Sweet Halloween party with my family. It never gets old. We watched kid safety the video, played the rising board game with the kids, ate monkey brains and worms. Also, don't forget the always necessary ghost cake and pumpkin sloppy-jos.

2- BYU football won and won with conviction! We won and Riley only threw one interception, which is a feat in and of itself.

3-The lady cougars tore up the South Field and remain number 5 in the country. They scored 5 goals and held SMC to 0.

4-My O-Chem midterm is over.

5-I had a friendly reminder that life is short and no one/ nothing should be taken for granted.

Here are some Halloween pictures. Hopefully this makes up for me not dressing up this year. Adam also forgot that he got to be apart of the Glade Halloween Magic a few years ago. I thought I would remind him. I am glad that all of the siblings are home so we can always have a full house for the party!


No comments:

Post a Comment